Monday 17 January 2011

The Skinny Mocha Musings Glossary of Terms 2011

Right, let’s start the year off as we mean to go on….for those of you new to the musings/those of you who may need a little reminder, I have compiled a little glossary of terms for you….enjoy….hope January is treating you all well

Mwah xx


Miss Musing: ME!  Mid-twenties girl about town who enjoys making her daily musings/gripes public for entertainment purposes.  Likes: Tattoos, Music, Gingers, Assorted Arts and Crafts, Assorted Pretty Boys with Guitars, Most Things That Are Bad For Her.  Dislikes: Being told those things are bad for her.

Mummy Musing – An obvious name this one, but it’s my Mum and all her weird and wonderful ways.  There’s only one thing to say about my Mum, everyone loves her.

Gally – Impeccably dressed, evil ex-boyfriend who once broke heart and have not heard from since.  Likes: Fashion, Food and F*cking people over.  Dislikes: People Questioning Aforementioned F*cking Over.  May well have come out of the closet since last spoke (if he can get past the pile of French Vogues).

MMH – AKA Mr Must Have – Bestest friend made in previous Hell-Hole job, now gay-husband and eternal life coach.  Accompanies me to gigs and other social outings, doesn’t like people touching my bum, apparently.

Lovemenot – A little bit like my left hip – if my hip came intact with wicked sense of humour and creativity and had an immense blonde mop of curly hair.  We have arts and crafts time, a business proposal and a whole list of films to watch in our Dalston Film Club.  Likes: Boys In Checked Shirts, Fringes and Vintage Markets.  Dislikes: Showing Waist Unless Forcibly Encouraged.

Goldie/Goldfinger – Oldest and Dearest friend of the last 22 years, named after the Ash song, shares many opinions and hits me if I say anything negative about myself.  Hardly anyone knows me better.

The Marrieds – Affectionate term for my two surrogate sisters who are married/close to being married.  Grounded, awesome and my voices of reason. 

Dream Boy – Northern, cute , undeniably talented singer.  Want to be on him.  Please.

Shoreditch Boy – Chance encounter lead to practically nothing but phone staring. beautiful eyes.  Feel he should be mentioned as I am, of all things, a stickler for standards and will probably go gooey-eyed over another Shoreditch Boy before long.

Tattooed One – All you really need to know is that I shouldn’t.  EVER

Mr All-Seeing and All Knowing – Old housemate, once claimed to have been clubbing with Reverend and the Makers during his heyday Uni years at Sheffield, despite most of them being practically half his age.  Enough said.

Serge-A-Likes – Gorgeous Shoreditch/Camden Indie boy types who look as if they have styled themselves using nothing but the contents of a discarded NME magazine.  Named after the impeccably beautiful Mr Pizzorno.

The Hell-Hole – Previous job, first one in London.  Surprised I didn’t hang myself on a cheaply made necklace in the stockroom.  Mentioned rarely to never.

No comments:

Post a Comment